HS Boys listed under HS Girls
02/26/2019 12:50:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can someone tell if there is a glitch in the system or an improper listing during the creation process that cause a slew of boys to be listed under 3A rankings?
Can someone tell if there is a glitch in the system or an improper listing during the creation process that cause a slew of boys to be listed under 3A rankings?
02/26/2019 1:07:47 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@usatf_cert.flosports Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that happened. I just passed this on. It should be corrected in the morning.
@usatf_cert.flosports Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that happened. I just passed this on. It should be corrected in the morning.
02/26/2019 4:56:41 AM
User
@jason3 A event in CA BSF races have been uploaded as Girls Discus throwers. It's a mess. Rankings way off for the girls that actually compete. This needs to be noticed by CA admins.
@jason3
A event in CA BSF races have been uploaded as Girls Discus throwers. It's a mess. Rankings way off for the girls that actually compete. This needs to be noticed by CA admins.
02/26/2019 11:01:45 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jason3 no problem
@jason3 no problem
02/27/2019 11:36:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
HS Girls still has Hs Boys
HS Girls still has Hs Boys
02/28/2019 7:22:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I'm seeing issues in other areas of the rankings too. The top 3 ranked middle school boys 800 m runners all came from the same meet (LPCC Middle School Meet) and if you look at 800m results something went wrong with how it was uploaded. There are is a slew of missing names. In fact the top ranked "boy" is currently showing as just a school, and 2nd and 3rd are boys with the exact same time (2:05.00) and both came from the middle school JV division. When you look at the other results in other events, those 2 are huge outliers.
I'm seeing issues in other areas of the rankings too. The top 3 ranked middle school boys 800 m runners all came from the same meet (LPCC Middle School Meet) and if you look at 800m results something went wrong with how it was uploaded. There are is a slew of missing names. In fact the top ranked "boy" is currently showing as just a school, and 2nd and 3rd are boys with the exact same time (2:05.00) and both came from the middle school JV division. When you look at the other results in other events, those 2 are huge outliers.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.