FHSAA Required Results Reporting
02/11/2019 9:50:02 AM
Power User
Here is a link to the FHSAA Required Results page where all the results will be located. Rankings, etc will be available from that page as well. It looks like timers/hosts all over the state are having no problems getting meets loaded on there already! Have a great season! [url=https://fl.tfrrs.org/][b][i]FHSAA Required Results[/i][/b][/url]
Here is a link to the FHSAA Required Results page where all the results will be located. Rankings, etc will be available from that page as well. It looks like timers/hosts all over the state are having no problems getting meets loaded on there already!

Have a great season!

FHSAA Required Results
02/11/2019 10:26:38 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Doesn't look like any of the official rankings are working yet? Is that because these are preseason meets?
Doesn't look like any of the official rankings are working yet? Is that because these are preseason meets?
02/11/2019 1:46:12 PM
Power User
@jlafollette I would believe it is because today is the first day of the season. I don’t believe Pre-Season week. As the meets come in this week, we will see how the rankings stack up.
@jlafollette

I would believe it is because today is the first day of the season. I don't believe Pre-Season week.

As the meets come in this week, we will see how the rankings stack up.
02/12/2019 10:50:41 AM
Power User
@jlafollette I see your guess was correct. Meets that happened yesterday and that have been reported to the required reporting site are up and in rankings for the 2019 season overall and by class. As this week progresses, it will be cool to see the updates and official lists get updated. Remember to get your results reported to the required reporting site ASAP after the event. I think the time limit is 72 hours? I would have to ask FHSAA to verify, but that is what I remember. Good Luck to all this week!
@jlafollette

I see your guess was correct. Meets that happened yesterday and that have been reported to the required reporting site are up and in rankings for the 2019 season overall and by class. As this week progresses, it will be cool to see the updates and official lists get updated.

Remember to get your results reported to the required reporting site ASAP after the event. I think the time limit is 72 hours? I would have to ask FHSAA to verify, but that is what I remember.

Good Luck to all this week!
02/17/2019 7:40:13 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If a meet is not reported is the school host held responsible or does that meet just not count towards the five meet requirement. Heard some rumblings about it at our meet yesterday amongst coaches who time meets themselves and don’t hire companies who haven’t submitted results so peeked my curiosity!
If a meet is not reported is the school host held responsible or does that meet just not count towards the five meet requirement. Heard some rumblings about it at our meet yesterday amongst coaches who time meets themselves and don't hire companies who haven't submitted results so peeked my curiosity!
02/17/2019 8:03:06 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGCracker I obviously cannot speak to what FHSAA plans to do in regards to meets that are not submitted to TFRRS. What I can say is for meets in that situation, we can help the meet director get the results posted if wanted. If you do have a meet that you cannot post to TFRRS because you do not have the required information (IDs) or have it in the required format, we can help construct the file after the fact, given that the results are on our site. If this is the case for your meet, you can reach out to me at david.everett@flosports.tv and I'd be glad to help generate the file needed for uploading to TFRRS. Note: This is a feature we added to our system this past week in order to address a situation. However, it can be used for any meet in the state. Thanks!
@CoachGCracker I obviously cannot speak to what FHSAA plans to do in regards to meets that are not submitted to TFRRS.

What I can say is for meets in that situation, we can help the meet director get the results posted if wanted. If you do have a meet that you cannot post to TFRRS because you do not have the required information (IDs) or have it in the required format, we can help construct the file after the fact, given that the results are on our site. If this is the case for your meet, you can reach out to me at david.everett@flosports.tv and I'd be glad to help generate the file needed for uploading to TFRRS.

Note: This is a feature we added to our system this past week in order to address a situation. However, it can be used for any meet in the state.

Thanks!
02/17/2019 8:58:56 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@wcarunner I do hope coaches/timers continue to upload results to this site. There are some (a lot?) of us out here that don't have direct access to the all of the functions of Direct Athletics, and, I'm guessing, the reporting site since we aren't coaches or timers. It is GREAT that we can check results here.
@wcarunner I do hope coaches/timers continue to upload results to this site. There are some (a lot?) of us out here that don't have direct access to the all of the functions of Direct Athletics, and, I'm guessing, the reporting site since we aren't coaches or timers. It is GREAT that we can check results here.
02/17/2019 9:09:43 AM
Power User
@CoachHoward florida.tfrrs.org is the reporting site. It does not require any access to view so everyone worldwide has it. @wcarunner Glad to see Milesplit working to help teams and hosts comply with the TFRRS-florida requirement. Thanks! @CoachGCracker Yes you have to report. Read the FHSAA website for track to see how that can be done. Meet hosts should read the FHSAA website on how to get setup to be able to upload results (does take a Free account for that). All professional timers should already have their accounts done and be uploading so their clients (meet hosts) have an easy time and don't have to worry! From my understanding the meet host school is responsible for reporting similar to all other reporting sports with FHSAA.
@CoachHoward

florida.tfrrs.org is the reporting site. It does not require any access to view so everyone worldwide has it.

@wcarunner

Glad to see Milesplit working to help teams and hosts comply with the TFRRS-florida requirement. Thanks!

@CoachGCracker

Yes you have to report. Read the FHSAA website for track to see how that can be done. Meet hosts should read the FHSAA website on how to get setup to be able to upload results (does take a Free account for that). All professional timers should already have their accounts done and be uploading so their clients (meet hosts) have an easy time and don't have to worry! From my understanding the meet host school is responsible for reporting similar to all other reporting sports with FHSAA.
02/17/2019 9:19:09 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
This isn’t concerning myself since we don’t have facilities to host but I know of a couple meets already that haven’t been reported
This isn't concerning myself since we don't have facilities to host but I know of a couple meets already that haven't been reported
02/17/2019 3:46:51 PM
Power User
If I were still coaching, I would ask and only go to meets that are planning to comply with the FHSAA and have already figured out how to do that. I would not risk any issues with my team. Maybe just me. Good Luck to everyone this season.
If I were still coaching, I would ask and only go to meets that are planning to comply with the FHSAA and have already figured out how to do that. I would not risk any issues with my team. Maybe just me.

Good Luck to everyone this season.
02/28/2019 11:45:59 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Halfmiletiming Many schools cannot afford auto timing, or travel to auto timing and still have hand timed meets required by their conferences. According to FHSAA rules, they still count towards 5 meet minimums, although results will not appear anywhere.
@Halfmiletiming

Many schools cannot afford auto timing, or travel to auto timing and still have hand timed meets required by their conferences. According to FHSAA rules, they still count towards 5 meet minimums, although results will not appear anywhere.
02/28/2019 12:00:32 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@mbecker I think you bring up a good point here. MileSplit has developed a solution to help coaches in these cases. We can generate a file that can be used to upload to TFRRS to meet FHSAA requirements for meet directors of any meet as long results are in our system. This week, I had a meet director reach out from a meet that didn't collect entries (it was a quad meet), but we were able to assist them in getting their results to TFRRS.
@mbecker I think you bring up a good point here. MileSplit has developed a solution to help coaches in these cases. We can generate a file that can be used to upload to TFRRS to meet FHSAA requirements for meet directors of any meet as long results are in our system. This week, I had a meet director reach out from a meet that didn't collect entries (it was a quad meet), but we were able to assist them in getting their results to TFRRS.
02/28/2019 12:40:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So how will FHSAA deal with schools who say they attended 5 meets, but there aren't results up for some (or all) of those meets? How about schools that have the required minimum meets, but have athletes that don't? Will this all be sorted out with TFRRS?
So how will FHSAA deal with schools who say they attended 5 meets, but there aren't results up for some (or all) of those meets? How about schools that have the required minimum meets, but have athletes that don't? Will this all be sorted out with TFRRS?
03/21/2019 6:08:06 AM
User
As a parent, if meets aren't reported, then the accuracy is not correct. Have quite a few that don't show that my daughter has participated. Missing her top score which would rank her 2nd in the state, thus making her 11 instead.
As a parent, if meets aren't reported, then the accuracy is not correct. Have quite a few that don't show that my daughter has participated. Missing her top score which would rank her 2nd in the state, thus making her 11 instead.
03/21/2019 2:19:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@pakwag86 One problem is that some meets should not be reported as electric timing .. there are huge discrepancies when hand times are reported .. It affects district rankings a great deal
@pakwag86

One problem is that some meets should not be reported as electric timing .. there are huge discrepancies when hand times are reported ..

It affects district rankings a great deal

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.